Pink Army Pink Army

awesome

one of those submissions you just can't rate any lower. Great job. I can't believe I haven't seen this before. The part with the magician was superb. Too bad the magician didn't win. Frame by frame is really much better than 'normal' animations. Nice.

Freefall boarding Freefall boarding

nice idea indeed

just work it out a little better. (longer scenes and overall movie)
The graphics weren't that good but the animation of it was neat. pretty nice job.

ZeroJ responds:

Go badger ! ... Mean MAntis!

Valentine '29 Valentine '29

Smooth, great animations

Pretty much everything was truly perfect. The lookout wasn't as 'noir' as the rest, but I liked the total very much. You (Hans) did a great job finding so many good animators. You guys really did some great animations, everything was so smooth.
Also, very nice idea to give one collab one story. Mostly collabs are just an excuse for bad animators to get their short, bad movies in the portal. In this one, all movies were good

Stick Figure Massacre Stick Figure Massacre

very nice

I liked it a lot. The animation of the moves was kinda silly, but the kind of moves were very nice. I liked the enormous amount of blood, and I liked the broken camera effect. Work on you animation, and try something like this with real characters in stead of sticks. Sticks are so... simple. The sound was ok, not really good but ok. Good job!

RatherRandomReality responds:

Yeah, sticks are simple. That's the idea. If you like to see movies with "real" characters, check out my other submissions. Thanks for the criticism!

Adam Sandler Tribute Adam Sandler Tribute

really good

nice, smooth animation! Nice sounds too, good laugh.

shity pc shity pc

not bad

graphic weren't much to look at, but there were some funny things in there. The animation was kind of tweened, but on the flip side, not bad at all. work on your graphics!

Minodragon responds:

There was almost no tweeing in it... (o_O).

-=Stealth=- -=Stealth=-

very smooth action

4/5. It's very good. But it could've been much better.. Imagine all this smooth action, but without sticks.. I think you're far too good even to think about using sticks! Use real guys.. That'll make it much cooler, and less....stick. Sticks don't necessarily are bad.. But it's so simple and inspiration less. I'd love to see an animation of you with real characters. Make that. ;)

Pencil and animation Pencil and animation

pretty long

You obviously put a lot of effort in this.. that's why I'll protect you. 5/5. Try to work on the animation a little longer next time.. Do stuff frame-by-frame instead of using motion tweens. Good work!

The Happy Flash V3 The Happy Flash V3

cute kids

Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

nothing bad here! I was gonna give you a 9 for sound, since there was no background music or whatsoever. But the GET OUT GET OUUOOUOUOUOT at the end was just perfect. Nice Humor, Great Style, Good Graphics, 10/10, 5/5. Well done!