Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

awesome

awesome, awesome. Some bits are really really cool. Like the part where one of you guys got shot into the wall. Very smooth, I love this series. Awesome job you guys!

Vlad the Impaler Vlad the Impaler

you really got me laughing here.. great job

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80

well

it IS ironic.. Those people trying to stop you never getting any blam points :P Not that they tried to stop you to get blam points, but anyway. Now this is done, you can finally go and make some quality flash. The idea of this series is kinda funny, but its more spamming if you ask me. cheers

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Quality flash? Nah, I can't be bothered.

Half a collab Half a collab

it was quite good

but I can't believe you didn't add music/sounds! It's so boring without the sounds :(
This obviously took quite some time to make, why not finish it? Well anyway, good job. I'd like to see future stuff from you :)

FlashKn1ght responds:

Finish it? Well, thats cause my friend has the first part of the Collaboration. :D
He's and even better animator than I am, so our collaboration should be kick-***! (Well.. sortof)

EndangeredSpecies->the KK EndangeredSpecies->the KK

oh my incredible hulk! It finally happened!! FINALLY! a QUALITY flash hating the KK! I was really getting annoyed by all the terrible flashes saying the KK maked terrible flashes. They were even worse than the KK. Thank you for making this! This was truly awesome! Great animation!

High Price High Price

graphics were very nice, I like your style and you used some nice sounds. The overall movie however, is not funny (for me at least) and way too short. You have the skills, make a better movie! Make it funny and longer

Cheers

Carbonwater responds:

I'll see what I can do.

C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii C&D #3 Trip to Hawaii

super

totally awesome, I can't see why this doesn't have its own section.

C&D #2 Trip to Egypt C&D #2 Trip to Egypt

this is really good stuff

You guys should get a show, this is really good. It seems so professional. Keep on going!

Alcoholic Adventure pt. 1 Alcoholic Adventure pt. 1

nice, long

nice work! Funny, nice animations. It's just not.. special. But good. :)

To Catch THE Predator To Catch THE Predator

very nice

too the bad the quality wasn't really perfect.. It seemed flash-made but you converted it from avi to swf or something? Nice Humor, too bad the predator didn't chop some heads off before the 'pushed the button'