Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

great stuff

and you allowed anyone in? There weren't any bad pieces, so that turned out great I guess.

Spider - Song (Old) Spider - Song (Old)

haha wtf

I never saw your work on newgrounds. You are crazy indeed! Keep it up!

MRat responds:

Haha thanks. I always love hearing I'm crazy!

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

fresher

Mozilla282, if he sais, and I quote, "Stay tuned. This is not the end", he probably means that it's indeed; Not the end.

Nice that this one wasn't about hank but about jesus and the matrix guy.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

nothing special.

what's so special about using one layer? Layers are just for artists to keep stuff organized, but with one layer, you can do everything you can with multiple (by using groups for instance, or graphics).
Beside the layer thing, there wasn't anything special in there if you ask me.

Magician Magician

fresh

I like it. Also, really smooth animations!

Jaded989 responds:

thanks for the review, im glad you enjoyed the smoothness.

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

great stuff

I liked the scene where the warthog crashed down and the guy on it just looks around like 'wtf is happening to me' XD

Till death do us part Till death do us part

wow

Amazing. I love your style. I'm glad there are animators out there that actually take their time to make something perfect.

Pirates: The Musical Pirates: The Musical

Best stuff wasn't yours.

'Thanks to AlmightyHans for his assistance with character design in the film'

assistance?! The best drawn characters in their were 100% drawn by Hans. It's ok to use his art, but give him way more credit!

The animation was pretty bad. There was a lot of artwork, but most stuff was badly drawn and the animation was even worse. I always like a song that was made by the animator himself, even though this one wasn't really good (voices not loud enough, sounding dull)

but, you did seem to put quite some effort in this and I think that's always a good thing. I bet your next animation is gonna be much better. Use your own stuff though.

Assassin's Weed Assassin's Weed

funny

it was a little slow, both the animation and the jokes. But they were funny, and the drawings were good (although you should spend a little more time on making the animation more dynamic). Next time, make the jokes more fast paced. If you had stacked all these jokes up right after each other, we'd be laughing constantly. Now, you're giving us too much time between the jokes.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

haha

well all due respect, I know you spend a LOT of time on your animations, but I think egoraptor is doing a good job too.. He has his own style (which you captured perfectly btw) and I think he's a good animator for that, even though he does the crappy-on-purpose thing. His humour is also good.