TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

wow

that's just crazy. Must've taken ages to complete. Also, the quality remained throughout the whole thing. Usually when I make flip-page animations, I lose patience and the quality gets worse :P Nice job!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 5 Messed-Up Bible Stories 5

This stuff is great

I love people that make fun of the bible. It's not like you can take that book seriously anyway :S

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

haha wow

It's almost like the game :) We always call the hunter zombies rapists when we play, it seems we weren't the only ones with that idea XD

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

hehe

The music did it for me.

The Nut Job (part 1) The Nut Job (part 1)

wow

Those squirrels felt so real. Really nice job!

Solid Snake Buys a Beer Solid Snake Buys a Beer

hilarious

I didn't see that coming. I loved the way the narrator laughed even before he told the joke :D

Dog Of Man Dog Of Man

Very nice

Really nice cartoon, once again. You have such a genius unique style, I'm really glad you're sharing these insane ideas with everyone else!

@Olof
Your brain damage can easily be compensated by a piece of chocolate.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Awesome belongs to Egoraptor

I'm sorry. You obviously have a lot of work in this, but the main thing about these awesome cartoons is its originality. Egoraptor is a genius for coming up with it, and you're no genius for copying it. You have a pretty nice cartoon here, but, in my opinion, it doesn't deserve a high score. The major good part about this cartoon is the awesome-thing, and that's just not yours. I think it's good you take these negative reviews well, but really, go and think up something original yourself, and make that into a cartoon. Then, if it looks like you put as much work in it as it in this one, You'll get my fair vote.

As for the movie itself:

I like most of the humor, but, most of it is obviously taken from Egoraptor's MGA. It's too similar. And for the rest, it has been nice to have a speedy re-view of MGS4. The graphics were nice enough, all in all pretty enjoyable.

Good luck with your next movie!

secondstamp responds:

Thanks for the kind words too, I get the way your feeling about it.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Jesus finally understood..

..there is no spoon. Nice animation, too bad you only had a week, but the quality still has its own style due to that.

Three Guys and a Tree Three Guys and a Tree

funny

The last two texts on the screen were really funny. Really nice madness tribute thing. You showed some originality, where most people just remake madness, but not half as good as the original. Good job!