MGS: Trip Home MGS: Trip Home

very good

I've been seeying lots of good movies on newgrounds today and this one is one of the better. It's good that people actually put effort in movies. I can see that you did and the result is sweet.

Aeonstars responds:

Thank you, it's great when people notice these thing ^^

~Tobromancer

Blockhead: Episode 7 Blockhead: Episode 7

Great one, once again. I like your series, I just love psychopats

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

See? That's why I don't trust monkeys. The're too clever and they have superweapons, too.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT....THE....FUCK....THAT WAS AWESOME XDXD

3-ALi 3-ALi

Dude

I don't give 10s only a lot normally, but this movie just made my life better. I like random movies, and only if the author himself DOESN'T call it random.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

sorry, not for me

I expected much more. This looks like it was all made very quickly, the quality kind of sucked. It wasn't funny; well some were but some others really made no sense at all.

Big Mama's House 3 Big Mama's House 3

that was good

Really good one, good humor, good graphics, good movie

happy birthday charlotte! happy birthday charlotte!

Weeee

ok seriously, it's not worth a 10 but I guess you'll never make it to turd of the week. The movie was pretty funny though so I'm raising the score! =D

meneerken-retteketet responds:

what you talking 'bout ?

Burn bird Burn bird

The animation was pretty neat, but the joke just wasn't funny. You should think of a real good joke before you make an animation. This seems like a lot of work for such a lame joke.. Good luck with your next animation!

A 30 Second Sonic A 30 Second Sonic

I agree with the guy before me, the movie ended at the point others would start. This is the intro to a sonic movie, not a sonic movie

Electronix responds:

I do agree with you to an extent...because of this...the next sonic movie I make will use this as an introduction!