Thumbwar Thumbwar

it was very funny.. But you didn't design the charakter and you didn't come with the joke, did you? the only thing by you was the sound.

Duplikat! (1of9) Duplikat! (1of9)

this looks really promising.. I love it!

Edible Castle #1 Edible Castle #1

Jeej

smells like Cheese ! :D I loved the sounds! Just a bit short.. but it's a short right :)

EdibleCastle responds:

indeed it is.

I Know A Funny Joke I Know A Funny Joke

nice!

just too bad the sound quality was so very very poor.. Get a better microphone (bij de mediamarkt :P)

Socklops Socklops

This is so unbelievably good, like the rest of your work. It is more unpredictable than any other animation around here. I think these things are better than salad fingers.. Make more of these!

Calderbank 2 Calderbank 2

!

Can't believe I didn't review this yet! Calderbank Rules!

Duck Luck Episode #4 Duck Luck Episode #4

I only gave a high rating for graphics, the drawings weren't that good, but the animation of it was very good. (little lazy tweening) The humor was very bad, all those jokes were bad and predictable. That also makes the style bad. Sound was ok.

Snubby responds:

I don't really know what you mean by "little lazy tweening", because I didn't tween anything but the camera zoom ins.

Anyway, thanks for the review.

Absolute Pwnage: A Absolute Pwnage: A

nice work, but don't use sticks.. Sticks are so....lazy.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

so long

this is very different from a lot of other flashes around here.. Most flashes are 'lazy' ; most of it is motion tweening and moving limbs. You animated a great part of it and that made it really cool. Too bad you used those ugly mouths, you should have drawn them in flash yourself, so the pixels wouldn't be visible. Great job all in all, and again, it was unbelievably long!

Plastic Death Plastic Death

it wasn't bad at all, but you have to polish it up more, make it a little more than it is now. It's just screens and some sounds. Make a background music, better action; now they're just popping up and shooting one at a time. The idea is good, but you didn't work it out good enough to get nice scores.