More Hardcore Than Pico More Hardcore Than Pico

I have to agree with the last reviewer.. It's not flash. Maybe this has been a lot of work for you, but make flash instead.

Viper-Studios responds:

what do you mean make a flash? the file ends in a .swf

Kissing A Fool Kissing A Fool

such style.. Nice lipsync! You're an excellent animator!

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

I really didn't like the sound.. It was just a background sound and it didn't fit well.. But for the rest it is unbelievable! You are my hero! Get on TV with this, you should go and do programs for kids dude!!

IDY in Baywatch IDY in Baywatch

once again very original, very nice style, but the running scene just too long, which doesn't do the humor good. The CSI joke was funny. I love the way you use a outline around your characters!

R. ROBBER Theft from Cars R. ROBBER Theft from Cars

thumbs up! Very very nice drawings, nice animation (except for the walking animation though), original, and funny. Great work!

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

nice

very very nice. Flash doesn't need to be violent to be good (like the game I just submitted XD). The things you said, did you make that up or did the 'lyrics' already exist?

Dustball responds:

It was an existing poem, and I've tried to figure out who the author was but haven't been able to. :)

Gadget: Unleashed Gadget: Unleashed

NICE

nothing more 2 say! Nice! Nice style!

The Omnipotent Bleade The Omnipotent Bleade

underrated

Why is this so underrated! The only bad thing is the sudden no-sound-moment in the middle of the game. Your drawings, and especially the style in which they were drawn, is super! Nice work!

Is It a plane? Is it a..? Is It a plane? Is it a..?

funny :) not drawn bad.. but there was little to draw on the other side.

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

this is SO good! This is yours, so I knew what was going to happen and still, for some reason, it surprised me! Respect!