Spot the black sheep Spot the black sheep

I have no idea why I enjoyed this so much. Maybe it's the happiness of the sheep. Got stuck at the timed one that said I might have to cheat..

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Great gameplay

This is what flash games should be like. I also loved the music, fits the game real well.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Wow

Loads of detail, lots of different game types, did you program this and do the art too? Very impressive! I've played through the whole thing just because I wanted to see all the (small) things you added together.
Btw the free candy exploding doesn't work. I'd like some free candy.

Colour My World Colour My World

Save game?

It's really enjoyable and beautiful, but at the grey city where you jump up to another screen, I fell down again, and found myself back in the main menu suddenly, and I had to start over. I don't feel like playing through again. You should really include a save feature if you want people to play to the end.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Very Nice

I love this game. Madness mode is a nice challange, but it's not as much fun as regular mode. All the updates made the game really better. Glad you invested some more time in it!

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Very Good

The art was good! The gameplay was a bit simple but because of all the perks, it was fun anyway. Just too bad you lose all your perks and weapons when you win!

Kanye vs Taylor Kanye vs Taylor

simple but good

It really made me laugh :D Good work

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

nice art

The game wasn't so much a game in my opinion - there was just a boss!
And defeating the boss was just a matter of double jumping into him. (at least for the first two forms). This could be nice, but the gameplay was far too simple. The only thing I liked was the art, but all in all, there wasn't that much art. And what's so special about this luis character?

Armored Corps Armored Corps

Too easy

Haven't you noticed during development that the game is way too easy? I'm at wave.. I think 70 and my health never reached any lower than 80% I just keep shooting around me, blowing everything up, and wondering if it'll ever get harder. Game should be challenging!

Multitask Multitask

very nice

I thought I'd be good at this but I failed pretty quickly when the fourth minigame came.. just too much to handle. Nice idea. How many minigames are there in total?