Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Nothing happened

I'm a bit disappointed about this new one. I'm not sure if this is a prequel or sequel or interquel or whatever, but the thing I liked about madness was the crazy story elements with Jesus, the clown, that black guy, and Hank.

In this episode, it's just those 2 new guys. I have no clue what they are doing there, I seem to remember they saved Hank in the previous episode, but now they just.. stole a helicopter? If you want to keep madness appealing, you'll need to make people want to see the next episode.

Back when the clown and Jesus were part of it I was always wondering, what's gonna be next? Now I really don't know what to think. What happened to Hank? Where's the clown? What did those 2 new guys accomplish in this episode? No clue!

I think you really need to make a nice story (or get someone to do it if you don't like to), because otherwise the only people that are gonna like these animations are the fanboys that just want the violence and will vote 10 anyways.

Beside that, I respect your animation skills. Why don't you make another game? Pointless violence fits a game much better than an animation.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

no running today

I expected so much - You gave me so little. But that made me laugh so hard.

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

Who what?

That was incredible. How could anyone have seen that coming.

Spot the black sheep Spot the black sheep

I have no idea why I enjoyed this so much. Maybe it's the happiness of the sheep. Got stuck at the timed one that said I might have to cheat..

Armor Mayhem Armor Mayhem

Great gameplay

This is what flash games should be like. I also loved the music, fits the game real well.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Wow

Loads of detail, lots of different game types, did you program this and do the art too? Very impressive! I've played through the whole thing just because I wanted to see all the (small) things you added together.
Btw the free candy exploding doesn't work. I'd like some free candy.

We Love You Calderbank We Love You Calderbank

This rocks

I love this.. It's good because you wrote it especially for calderbank. PLEASE upload part 2 too, the no legs song, PLEASE

A Great Blank Space A Great Blank Space

Very good

This is how I picture my own eyes after I've been programming for too long

Money Snake Money Snake